Terms and conditions
These terms apply to the website and social media of www.thepeoplesproject.org.nz and which is owned by Mental Health Solutions Ltd.
By accessing this website and viewing any content you are agreeing to these terms which may change. If you do not agree with these terms, do not use this site.
The People’s Project may suspend, terminate or restrict your access if you breach any of these terms.
The People’s Project cannot accept any legal liability for errors or damages resulting from using this website or information on it – which may change from time to time.
Any reference to commercial products or services does not form an endorsement or recommendation.
The information on this website is for general informational and educational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional care.
For more information about a condition or treatment, please speak to a health professional.
Any personal information you provide through this website will be stored and may be used by us.
We may use your personal information to keep you posted on content you have viewed or ask your feedback.
We treat any personal information as strictly confidential and will not disclose it to any other party, except under the following circumstances:
- in anonymised form for statistical purposes
- when it is required by law
- to protect the rights of The People’s Project
- when permission has been granted to do so.
You have permission to copy, use and/or distribute information from this website under the following conditions:
- the source is acknowledged
- no fee is charged
- it is used for educational purposes
- no alterations are made to the material.
- If you are sharing files from this site on other sites, we ask that you link to the file.
- Other websites linked to from this website may contain information that is the copyright of third parties so please ensure permission is gained before using any of their material.
This website is governed by New Zealand law, and the courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction.
The website may not comply with laws of countries outside of New Zealand. If you access this website from another country it is your responsibility to comply with the laws of that country.
Please don’t cause any damage to this website
It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website and you accept responsibility for ensuring that your own computer is secure, and free from all forms of corruption including viruses.
We welcome your feedback
If you have questions or feedback please contact us.